Confidential drop in sessions run by and for lesbians, gay men and bisexual people in Merseyside.
Queer Notions is a safe, friendly place to discuss issues related to sexuality and mental health.
See the flyer at the bottom of this page.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Anyone 18 or over
- What groups of people is this for?
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- Can I bring someone with me?
- People sometimes bring a friend, a relative or a support worker on their first visit if that gives them more confidence. The service cannot accommodate people’s children
- What should I expect?
- The drop-in is staffed by two volunteers who will always be members of LGBT communities. Numbers tend to be quite low, so there’s not a big group to fit into. Visitors talk about a range of things. This might be problems, or issues that are worrying them. Sometimes people just like to chat and pass the time. If a visitor needs to talk on a one to one basis this can usually be accommodated
- Disabled access
- Level access with accessible facilities
- How much will it cost me?
- When is this service open?
- Confidential drop-in between 6-8pm every Tuesday
- How can I access this service?
- Call, email or drop in to the weekly session
Hanover Street/David Lewis Street