Helpline for people suffering from anxiety.
We provide guidance to help you overcome your anxiety problems, whether you are coping with general anxiety, phobias, panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorder, or the need to withdraw from tranquillisers or antidepressants.
What we can offer:
A confidential anxiety helpline, available every day
Telephone-based and online self-help groups
Fact sheets about different conditions, to explain why you are feeling the way you do and what you can do to help yourself
A Book Shop featuring books available through Amazon which we have read and recommend
Members of Anxiety Alliance receive a quarterly newsletter via post/email
Anxiety Alliance is run by former anxiety sufferers, so we fully understand the physical feelings and negative thoughts that sufferers have. We are here to offer you ways in which you can begin to regain control of your life.
- Council Area
- St Helens
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Anyone 18 or over
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- How much will it cost me?
- Calls are charged at local rates
- When is this service open?
- 7 days a week - 10am to 10pm. This number can also be accessed overnight for guided relaxation
- How can I access this service?
- Call the helpline number, email or visit the website
- 0345 2967877