Offers support, advice and information on a range of anxiety, stress and anxiety-based depression conditions.
We provide many services to support those affected by these conditions, from those living with stress or mild anxiety, through to offering help and assistance to those with more severe, complex and longstanding issues.
All emails received through the email support service will be answered by a trained volunteer and/or staff member, based at the Anxiety UK head office in Manchester.
- Council Area
- St Helens
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- Social media
- Will I have to wait to access this?
- Where possible we will endeavour to respond to emails and text messages within 24 hours of receipt (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Members will have to wait no longer than 2 weeks in order to access therapy
- How much will it cost me?
- Calls to 03 numbers are the same as dialling an 01 or 02 number. The national rate for these type of calls is generally up to 9p from landlines and from 3p to 55p on mobile phones. However, you made find that this cost is included in your phone plan. There is a £30.00 Membership fee for the year which gives members access to tailored advice and support around a specific condition.
- When is this service open?
- Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 5.30pm
- How can I access this service?
- Call, text, email, LiveChat or visit the website