Addaction - Liverpool Recovery Centres (ARC)
Drug and alcohol support service.
Addaction offer a range of free and confidential services to help reduce the harm caused by drugs and alcohol.
The service has a recovery focus and offers a range of advice and support including:
- Family support
- Recovery group work
- Specialist stimulant support
- Complementary therapies
- Blood Borne Virus support and testing (BBV)
- Needle and syringe programme and Harm Reduction Education
- Women only Groups
- Anger management courses
- Life skills groups
- Mutual Aid Partnership (MAP) meetings
- Alcohol service
- People with hepatitis C - HEPCATT scheme pairs patients with ‘Buddies’ who accompany them to appointments and share their own personal experiences of the virus.
We can cater to people in full time employment or unable to work and offer three late night openings to fit around your work patterns.
We also offer an outreach service in hostels, doctor’s surgeries, hospitals and homeless services to help individuals to access services smoothly and without barriers.
Activity timetable can be found at the bottom of this page.
Our popular Freedom Programme returns this month on 6th, 7th and 8th August at Croxteth between 10.00 and 3.00. Please speak to your keyworker for more information.
If you would like support with Education, Training and/or Employment Advice please speak to your keyworker. Addaction facilitate 1:1 support for individuals looking to gain new skills and help with getting into employment.
As requested we are pleased to announce an Additional Breakfast Club has been added to the timetable and will run every Wednesday between 10am and 11am. Please come and join us for some breakfast and refreshments.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Anyone 18 or over
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with substance misuse issues
- Social media
- What should I expect?
- Once you have accessed our service you will be given a comprehensive assessment which will take around 45 minutes. Once completed you will be allocated a keyworker who will support you through your recovery journey
- How much will it cost me?
- When is this service open?
- Addaction Gateaway in city centre is open Mon and Wed - Fri 9:00-17:00, and Tue 09:00-19:00. Addaction Croxteth is open Mon, Thu & Fri 9:00-17:00, Tue 9:00-20:00 and Wed 9:00-19:00. Speke is open Mon - Fri 9:00-17:00.
- Who can refer me to this service?
- We are happy for you to refer yourself or be referred by another service or professional. You can contact us either by phone or dropping by in person
- How can I access this service?
- Via referral
4 Roscoe Street
- 0151 706 7888