Helpline and online resource for people who are concerned about their drinking, or someone else's.
If you need help now, you can call Drinkline about an alcohol related issue or you just want to chat to someone about your drinking.
You can also use our AUDIT tool (click) to see how healthy your drinking is. If your AUDIT score is 15 or more, you may wish to discuss it with your GP or your local alcohol service, as you could benefit from cutting back. Use our online directory (click) to see what's available near you. If your AUDIT score is 20 or more, you are at risk of alcohol dependence and we would strongly advise you to speak to your GP or local alcohol service as soon as possible, to find out about your options for reducing your drinking.
Alcohol Change UK was formed from the merger of Alcohol Concern and Alcohol Research UK in November 2018.
- Council Area
- St Helens
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- Social media
- How much will it cost me?
- Free information
- When is this service open?
- Drinline is open weekdays 9am–8pm, weekends 11am–4pm
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email
- 0300 123 1110